Would you like to join in an enthusiastic team with the focus in IT Identity Access Controls to ensure that Nordea will have a high secured IT Accesses in the Bank? We are now looking for a IT Security Specialist to handle our IT Access Controls related to strategic initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspirational individual that is looking to grow within Identity and Access Management.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IAM Security Reviews & Authentication team. We add value by providing visibility and control over the IT Identity Accesses, to enable remediation and the same protect the bank. As IT Security Specialist you’ll play a valuable role in delivering the service to support the increasing security demands of Nordea)
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivers a wide variety of IAM IT Access Reviews
- Identity IQ (IIQ) is the centralized Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution used in Nordea for IT access reviews to ensure that account lifecycle practices adhere to policy and control mandates
- Provide and execute the It Access Reviews to support the process for identity management and driving the certification campaigns.
- Monitor and follow-up that authentications and authorizations to Nordea IT systems are restricted to a need-to-have basis.
- Proactively identifying any bridge gaps between the team goals and technical capabilities
- Participating in cross-capability Agile teams
You’ll join a team consisting of Polish, Danish and Swedish members working in an Agile setup with focus on IT Access Reviews . The role is based in Gdynia; Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an interest in learning about / focusing on the IAM area
- Hold general technical knowledge and business orientation and are able to challenge your surroundings with focus on achieving efficiency and professional security levels
- Have structured work approach and prioritizing skills with an attention to detail
Your experience and background:
- As we are truly international organisation, we expect you to be able to speak and write English at an advanced level. A university degree or corresponding experience is considered as an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Ability to problem solve independently and collaboratively
- Familiarity with different operating systems is desired
- Prior experience and understanding of Identity Access Management area is considered an asset
- Scripting experience is considered an asset
- Knowledge or experience with Identity Access Governance systems (such as SailPoint IIQ) is considered an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Data Protection Officer
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center aimed at bundling and standardizing business processes for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide. We provide services in the areas of Finance & Accounting (FI),...
Data Leakage Prevention Specialist / Expert
Would you like to join Data Lekage Prevention (DLP) team and work in Cyber Security world? We are now looking for a Data Leakage Prevention Specialist/Expert to take part in international wide DLP Project. In Nordea, we’re harnessing...
Data Privacy Expert to Group Data Protection Officer
#GDPR #Privacy#DPO function Would you like to become a member of Group Data Protection Office with the possibility to work with challenging and interesting privacy related tasks? We are now looking for a Data Privacy Expert to support...