We are currently building our new team and are looking for an IT Operation Specialist (IBM InfoSphere MDM & Datastage) as an asset for our CCM platform (Customer and Counterparty Master) in Gdansk.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
You will join a team of open-minded people who provide 2nd level support, perform maintenance, implement improvements and communicate well with 3rd level/development to deliver effective long-term solutions. This is an opportunity for you to participate in the team that services data integration platform across multiple enterprise systems in Nordea. As a "Run the Bank" organization, we ensure that IT services and applications work today and will continue to do so in the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- 2nd level support and service operation activities for our users,
- Providing details to 3rd support to recognise the cause of issues and eliminate it permanently
- Close cooperation as part of DevOps with the development for the timely implementation of releases, changes, tests and planned failovers in preproduction and production
- Search and recognition of improvement and automations for frequently recurring or repetitive tasks.
- Keeping our knowledgebase and documentation up to date.
- Maintain, monitor and respond to incidents and problems, including working overtime and on-call rotation schedules outside of normal working hours.
The role is based in Gdańsk.
Our team is a unique set of great people with different skills, experience and common sense of humour that work together to run the bank.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Previous application support experience or strong technical IT background
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Troubleshooting (system is complex requires ability to drawn lines connecting the dots between multiple systems and use of many tools on the daily basis to resolve incidents)
- Communication Skills - openness to people and quick learning of new technologies
Your experience and background:
- practical knowledge of IBM Solutions: Master Data Management (MDM), Change Data Capture (CDC), DataStage
- experience with XML and SQL (Oracle SQL, MsSQL, DB2) - ability to do select queries
- ability to do monitoring, system verification via Splunk/AppDynamics
- understanding of the ITIL and Agile Scrum, DevOps practices, is an advantage
- fluent English (Business-level: B2/C1 or higher)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 30 November 2020
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Zadania: samodzielne kierowanie projektem/ami wdrożeniowym/mi u klienta zewnętrznego i wewnętrznego, koordynowanie i nadzór nad zespołem/ami projektowym/mi, prowadzenie dokumentacji projektowej, opieka nad wyznaczonym klientem,...
International IT Project Manager
Location: Częstochowa Req ID: 9488 We are looking for a new colleague in the Business Development Services team ( FIIX4 ) Your tasks: Project management for deployment of IT infrastructure to new ZF locations in cooperation with ZF IT...
Location: Częstochowa Req ID: 10111 Your tasks: Manage transition of technology, processes and support activities Analyze opportunities resulting from the usage of cloud technologies. Initiate and lead migration projects. Implement global...