We are looking for a IT Developer, who is eager to learn, and who can help delivering high quality IT solutions for the largest wholesale bank in the Nordic region. This is an opportunity for you to build advanced technical solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Database & Reporting Development Poland team, responsible for providing financial solutions to Nordea’s biggest corporate and institutional customers. We are a high-performing team, setting high-standards and you have the ability and willingness to learn and grow together with the unit. We see Agile development methods and close cooperation with business as the key to achieve our goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating high quality code in our applications, which include reporting tools of high importance for Nordea
- Managing the software development lifecycle, including implementing new features and bug fixing
- Using leading edge technologies, in order to develop high performance real-time systems processing a large number of transactions daily
- Be a sparring partner for the IT Analysts and Business Analysts in planning, designing and creating the applications
- Contribute to continuous improvements by developing processes and suggesting the best approach based on your own experience
- We currently both implementing new systems and expanding capabilities of existing applications.
The role is based in Gdańsk, and will involve occasional travel to Nordic countries (mainly Denmark/Finland).
Welcome to a team where you will work closely with the analysts, developers, testers and product owner to build and develop the absolute best possible applications for our business stakeholders. Our team is focused on quality and delivery - supporting others in working smart. We are focused on simplification.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience with core Java and good understanding of Java design patterns
- You have good knowledge and experience with technologies, such as:
MQ, Apache Kafka, JMS, Hibernate, Junit, Git, Maven, SonarQube, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, etc.
- You have good knowledge and experience with relational databases (Oracle)
- You have analytical mind-set to drive people and project
- Fluent English (used on a daily basis)
Nice to have skills:
- You have expiriance with ETL tools (e.g: Apache Spark (Java), Datastage, etc.) – rewrite existing jobs and create new one in Apache Spark
- You have experience with Weblogic
- You have some knowledge from BI Publisher
- Atlassian stack: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc.
- Agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- You have experience in delivering trainings, mentoring or sharing knowledge.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 11 March 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior Java Developer
provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services conduct code reviews and test software as needed using Unit and Integration Testing within TDD approach,...
Senior Java Developer for the next generation platform
Responsibilities include: Development, Refactoring, Unit and Integration testing of applications Assistance in project configuration and requirements management processes Active participation in technical reviews Participation in technical...
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Were looking for someone like you to help us develop the Automation and Orchestration functions within the network...