Would you like to join our team of professionals who work to deliver high-quality solutions? We are now looking for an IT Analyst to work over multinational and large-scale projects in Nordea.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Exploration and Requirements Team. We add value by translating business needs to operational and software requirements and then verifying their validity and priority.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperating with multiple stakeholders in alignment with the target picture to enable sustainable solutions
- Eliciting requirements (functional and non-functional) by cooperating with different stakeholders
- Securing requirements traceability during smooth end-to-end development
- Being responsible for requirements documentation and quality improvement
You’ll join a team where people are the most important and work is not only a place to go. The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
- Have ability to work both independently and as a part of a team environment
- Have great analytical skills and business understanding
- Are proactive, detail-oriented and quality driven
- Have very good communication skills
Your experience and background:
- Experience in IT or business analysis
- Formal qualification (IREB, IIBA, IQBBA, PMI/PBA) will be an advantage
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence will be an asset
- Professional level of English
- We find it beneficial, if you are familiar with banking, preferably with core systems
If this sounds like you, get in touch!