Would you like to join our team of professionals who work to deliver high-quality solutions? We are now looking for IT Analyst for one of the Nordea initiatives in Personal Banking Area.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Requirements and Analysis team where we help our business stakeholders in designing innovative and outstanding products and solutions. We work closely with colleagues across Nordics, Poland and India focusing on the customer, added value and ongoing risk mitigation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take lead and drive requirement and analysis work that involves multiple stakeholders, ultimately to design sustainable and value adding solutions
- Elicit requirements (functional and non-functional) supported by established frameworks and tools
- Independently and continuously reviewing requirements and ensuring the subject is transparent and understood by all engaged entities
- Secure requirements traceability during end-to-end development
- Being responsible for requirements documentation and support in building and prioritizing the product backlog
The role is based in Tricity.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have ability to work both independently and as a part of a team environment
- Are proactive, detail-oriented and quality driven
- Have excellent communication skills, experience in globally distributed teams and problem-solving attitude
- Are experienced in supporting business verification, functional support to test automation
- Have great analytical skills and business understanding
- Are acquainted with agile way of working and methods
Your experience and background:
- At least 2 years of experience in Requirement Management, collecting, validating and structuring functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence will be an asset
- SQL or Python data analysis experience
- BPMN or UML knowledge
- Fluent in English, written as well as spoken
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.