A career within PwC’s Internal Communications Team, will provide you with the opportunity to co-create and lead internal communication projects and campaigns that help put business objectives into action.
We’re looking for a passionate communication specialist with plenty of creativity to improve our communication culture. The perfect candidate will have good writing skills, project management and design skills mixed with a can-do attitude.
We are looking for:
You will be accountable for firm-wide and line of services communications, making internal tools and channels more accessible, appealing and useful to all our colleagues.
This role will collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify communication needs and target audiences, objectives and messaging.
Your future role:
- design and execute internal communication plans,
- create and edit messages within the internal communications area (newsletters, posts, articles, internal websites content, email announcements),
- implement internal communication campaigns,
- ensure consistent framing of messages,
- managing and planning publications on our internal websites,
- measuring effectiveness of communication activities,
- liaising with internal stakeholders.
Apply if you:
- have a positive attitude and willingness to learn,
- communication skills: have good skills in building relationships and understanding other perspectives,
- are up to date with trends in social media,
- are interested in creating short videos,
- can easily create simple visual materials (PowerPoint, Google Slides).
Nice to have:
- being familiar with graphic design programs.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC e.g. (...) and conversations with native speaker,
- medical and wellbeing program - medical care package, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
- talk to the recruiter by phone,
- lets get to know each other better during the recruitment interview.