We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. Integration and Testing Engineer is one of the key positions in R&D Center in Wroclaw and at present, there are a few slightly different departments possibly interested in your experience. Find out which specific departments are currently recruiting for this position: https://en.nokiawroclaw.pl/check-our-intergation-testing-teams/
Apply and a designated Talent Attraction Person will contact you in 2-3 working days to discuss all the details and guide you through the whole recruitment process, completed with feedback (guaranteed after an interview step). Below you will find some general information about our expectations and Integration and Testing Engineers positions.
You have unique opportunity to be part of the teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work, you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests in own area.
You will be responsible for debugging, isolation and resolving of various issues. You will have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine failure’s root cause. In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders. You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
We work with:
- Perl, Bash, Python
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- advanced measurement equipment
- cloud computing
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools (ISTQB is an advantage)
- familiarity with some of following areas: Linux, IP networks, telecommunication systems, radio frequency technologies and measurements, scripting
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Zobacz podobne oferty
Mid/Senior Software Tester
Remote work for a European company from the fintech industry specializing in algorithmic trading and cryptocurrencies. Getting started: ASAP Tools used: Task tracker tools: Jira Documentation: Confluence Version control system: GIT...
Tester - WebRQA
1. Audyt kodu aplikacji webowej: Określenie powierzchni ataku Określenie obszarów podwyższonego ryzyka Określenie zgodności ze standardami organizacji Identyfikacja klas podatności Weryfikacja wdrożonych zaleceń 2. Test...
Software Development Engineer in Test
Roles & Responsibilities: Responsible for all in-sprint Quality Engineering and Certification activities Drive Modular Automations in sprint along with development Triaging in-sprint defects, Joining Scrum rituals (Grooming, Standup,...