Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
About the job
Each of us has a role to play and the freedom to think differently and think big. Joining our team is a chance to plan and act, introducing truly valuable projects and ideas into life. We are aware that what we create and implement is also a part of Arla brand as an employer of choice. Being on the first line and building candidate experience is now important more than ever.
Your primary responsibility will be to source, recruit and select the best possible candidates for Arla – expanding the database of potential candidates, supporting colleagues in a team and generally – TA function. Other areas you may help with would be Finance, HR Services, Speakers roles sourcing.
Your tasks would also include:
- Pro-active search of candidates via various methods (LinkedIn Recruiter license available)
- Cooperation with career offices, job portals
- Daily cooperation with internal departments
- Brand visibility: actively participating in job fairs and events like webinars
- Support to other colleagues in a team
- Handling internal and external communication via digital and social media tools
Although your primary focus will be on recruitment, you can also expect to be involved in HR projects and activities as for instance employer branding. This could mean participating in job fairs, online events and webinars as one of many ways to proactively build a pipeline of relevant candidates to the business. Last, but not least, you will be involved in other HR activities, like conducting onboarding workshops for new joiners or exit interviews with leavers.
You will be part of a talented and enthusiastic team of colleagues placed in Poland, Denmark, Germany, UK and Sweden. You can look forward to gaining thorough insight into a global organisation with a strong growth agenda.
Who are you?
- Most importantly, a people enthusiast who has a strong interest in building a career in HR, curious, open minded, willing to learn and become part of the team.
- Have good communication skills
- Daily interactions with stakeholders in Arla would demand excellent English skills, written as well as spoken.
- As you will be handling a lot of recruitments, you need to be able to keep cool and stay on top of your tasks.
- Experience in recruitment/sourcing would definitely be an asset but it is not mandatory
- Educational background in areas such as psychology, management, linguistics
- At the same time – being a true team member, supporting colleagues and caring about work atmosphere in a team.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Starszy Specjalista ds. HR
Szukamy doświadczonego specjalisty, który lubi pracę z pasjonatami technologii i branży automotive, potrafi budować partnerskie relacje ze współpracownikami Obowiązki: Aktywne pozyskiwanie kandydatów na stanowiska z branży IT...
Talent Sourcing Specialist with Spanish
Together, we engineer for impact — on our clients, our people, their careers, and the communities in which we live, work and play. We are driven to improve the way the world works through technology. Currently we are growing our Sourcing...
Global Recruitment Insight Analyst
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital. As a Global Recruitment Insight Analyst, you will provide the sourcing expertise and...