A strategic role that involves working with project teams and provide business solutions ensuring stake holder satisfaction.
In this position, the incumbent will partner with various teams to support and implement HR strategies that foster the organization and people development. The HRBP serves as a liaison between the business line and Corporate HR to assess human resources needs in areas such as employment, performance management, compensation, career development, management development and competency development. The incumbent must understand the business units being supported and will need analytic skills and the ability to translate client business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results. The individual should also have strong process orientation & implementation skills. Good understanding of local labor law and local practices is a must.
HR Manager will be a part of local HR Talent Management team, cooperating closely with entire team in Poland.
- To act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit,
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives - partner with the Business leaders and understand the nature of the Business and proactively work on the engagement model,
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as talent development, employee engagement, management development, and organizational change,
- Program Manage various Talent Management activities which includes - CCA, Performance Management, Communication, Engagement, Connect, Retention, Employee Satisfaction Survey, R&R, Metrics, Dashboard specific to the location,
- Work in partnership with the Corporate HR Team to identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support organizational and people performance in line with business needs,
- Guide and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with Company policies and best practice, including disciplinary, grievance, performance, redundancy and absence management,
- Lead or facilitate various communication forums such as Launch Pads, HR connect sessions, Townhalls, Open House, skip level meetings etc., as per schedule,
- Proactive retention strategies, analyze the trend and come up with solutions,
- Partner with the other Talent Managers / Business Partners and other teams to seamlessly manage and execute Business deliverables,
- Liaises with external vendors for benefits and HR services,
- Support the development and continuous improvement of HR policies in line with best practice, keep HR handbooks and policies on Cognizant platform up to date,
- Initiating all activities and HR administration for employees including initiating contracts, promotion letters, exit interviews, informing on health insurance etc.,
- Work closely with HR Shared Services Poland on daily processes: onboarding, personnel filling, HR admin.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related,
- 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience on HR Manager (Generalist wide) position,
- Experience of HR processes, policies and procedures,
- Functional knowledge of personnel administration,
- Good practical knowledge of labor legislation in Poland,
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint),
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English.
- Generalist hands-on person, self-starter with strong organizing skills,
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize, organize, follow through on and meet deadlines,
- Unquestionable integrity and the ability to build trusting relationships at all levels,
- Influencing skills and interfacing with senior members of the business
- The ability to apply Human Resource solutions to business problem,
- Creativity, flexibility and willingness to embrace change and work in multi-functional teams,
- Capable to work with a wide range of people and culture backgrounds,
- Ability to work effectively with confidential information,
- Highly customer focused,
- Readiness to travel on business,
- Program management skills.
We promise you a great HR team collaboration experience - Kasia, Kinga, Karolina, Monika, Parag are waiting for you.
Zobacz podobne oferty
– przygotowanie dokumentów do księgowości – koordynacja obiegu dokumentów – obsługa korespondencji – redagowaniepism urzędowych – inne prace administracyjno-biurowe zlecone przez przełożonego - spotkania z...
Wykonywanie zabiegów z zakresu fizjoterapii . Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat), brak, kierunek: fizjoterapia Wymagania inne: Praca w godzinach 7:30-15:00. Po okresie próbnym umowa o pracę na czas określony
wykonywanie napraw pojazdów samochodowych , sprzętu budowlanego oraz współpraca z zespołem osób małoletnich Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze branżowe, brak Uprawnienia: bardzo dobra organizacja pracy,...