Overall Job Purpose
This role involves providing comprehensive Human Resource administration support to the business. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in HR, strong organization skills, be a self-starter with excellent attention to detail, the ability to manage a wide variety of high volume tasks in an efficient manner and a strong focus on providing excellent employee experience. This role reports directly to the HR Admin Team Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform and support all employee lifecycle related processes such as hiring, onboarding, end of employment, contract changes, transfers, promotions and ad-hoc changes
- Prepare the contracts and new starter employment packs to new joiners
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of all HR Data.
- Assist with payroll administration process
- Manage employee recognition schemes
- Manage employee queries through our centralised HR Shared Services mailbox
- Maintain and validate all HR related personnel files
- Assist with the administration of benefits such as healthcare, insurance, bonuses
- Maintaining legal employment of Non-EU employees and application for work permits.
- Providing support for non-EU workers registration and tracking.
- Participate and contribute to HR projects
- Provide general HR Administrative support
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 1+ year of experience as HR specialist / generalist / immigration specialist is required
- Practical knowledge of the Polish labor laws and processes is desirable
- University Degree in HR management / Administration is desirable
- Experience in dealing with immigration cases (desirable)
- Polish and English proficiency and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and administration skills (data input, record keeping, filing etc.) with a high focus on managing time and keeping deadlines
- Ability to define and deal with a high level of detail and to ensure high quality standards
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Taking the initiative
- Communication skills
- Results and problem-solving oriented way of working
- Planning and organizing
- Organizational Commitment
What we offer
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
- Parking space
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.