- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Polish
- Good understanding on the end to end process for Report to Record as per local accounting principles
- Should have hands on experience in handing contracts, Interpretation of the contract and understanding key elements of the contracts with relevant terminology
- Support in monthly, quarterly and annual financing management reporting
- Support in budgeting and forecasting activities
- Perform variance analysis for senior stakeholders like plan vs actual, actual vs prior year, actual vs forecast etc.
- Assisting in revenue & cost analysis
- Support in preparation and reporting of financials - P&L and Balance Sheet
- Ensuring that transactions are booked according to accounting policy (preparing journal vouchers: Cost / Revenue Accrual, Cost allocations, Reclassification, bank transactions postings)
- Supporting month-end closing activities including bank and balance sheet reconciliation
- Performing day-to-day general ledger operations: on-going journal entries, bank Journals
- Plan and execute daily activities ensuring completion accurately and as per deadlines
- Assist in managing several KPIs related to financial models and client satisfaction
- Manage key stakeholder expectation with zero escalation
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements & changes to current procedures
- Addressing ad-hoc queries in a timely manner and actively manage expectation with stakeholders around ad-hoc requests
- Ability to handle and respond to customer queries/disputes. Acknowledge and resolve escalations on a priority basis with proper RCA and control plans
- Diligence in updating the SOP documents regularly with change controls
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Comfortable dealing with numbers, huge data inputs and processing of financial information
- Good analytical skills with ability to create forecast reports based on the data provided
- Process governance – effective controls in place, (SLA, operational parameters, policy compliance with leave)
- Work with internal and external customers to understand the quality gaps and take responsibility in bridging these gaps
- Maintain current understanding of policies and procedures
- Initiate and drive process improvements to ensure adequate value to the client and process
- Maintain up to date Process documentation, Training Modules and Certification modules
- Client management on day to day operation
- Conduct and lead the process reviews with Client providing comprehensive update on the process updates
- B.Com/M.Com/ MBA/ CA.
- 3 - 7 years of BPO experience with at least 5 years in Finance and Accounts domain.
- High Level computer skills in MS Office especially Excel
- Reporting skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Good Innovation mind set
- Strong analytical ability
- Attention to detail
- Functions effectively within team
- Accuracy, ability to operate a system to perfection and persistence in routine work
- Client communication skills on day to day operations.
- Presentation skills
- Training skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and ambitious tasks
- Access to training needed on the position occupied
- Employment contract and stable employment
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
Zobacz podobne oferty
If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as the S2P Accountant, and youll become a vital part of our company....
Cash Management Team Leader
Come and join our global Cash Management department. This is your opportunity to bring in your skills to deliver value in Payment and Allocation process, be a member of a great team and take part in interesting initiatives. About the...
Księgowa / Księgowy z j. angielskim
Do naszego zespołu Księgowości poszukujemy dynamicznego pracownika, zmotywowanego do ciągłego rozwoju, który chętnie podejmie nowe wyzwania związanie z obsługą podmiotu francuskiego zarejestrowanego w Polsce dla celów VAT. To...