Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, software products and outsourcing services like: staff augmentation, team leasing and permanent employment.Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are present in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Fullstack Senior Developer
Miejsce pracy: woj. pomorskie
For a new engagement within DIA IT R&D were looking for a FullStack developer with Angular, .Net, Mongo.db and MySQL knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience related to software development in enterprise projects/products and expert knowledge regarding one of the following backend technologies: JAVA (very good knowledge of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate / JPA, knowledge of other JVM based programming languages is a plus); NET (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework); node.js
- Strong understanding of microservice architectures, principles and patterns
- Expert knowledge of Java/Backend technologies (min. 5 years of experience); knowledge of other JVM based programming languages is a plus
- Very good knowledge of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate / JPA
- Docker basics, knowledge of typescript, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of git, stash, bitbucket (incl. cherrypicking, PRs)
- Fluent in TypeScript programming (Angular5+) with good knowledge of HTML5, Sass, Ngrx/redux, Rxjs, web pack; knowledge of React framework will be a plus
- Understanding of REST principles and experience in building APIs
- Excellent knowledge of database techniques like SQL, NoSQL and graph databases
- Fluent in the usage of cloud computing models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and good knowledge of containers connected with this DevOps mindset and excellent knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS. Ability to deploy yourself code to production
- Experienced in product development with Scrum methodologies
- Experienced in designing software components based on requirements
- Experienced in the supervising/supporting other developers
- Ability to coordinate work and direct collaboration with the customer (development lead role)
- Good communication skills, team player, work under tight deadlines, good mentoring.
- Experience in healthcare is not required, but familiarity with healthcare systems and data and workflows is a plus (e.g. HL7, IHE)
- Nice to have: Knowledge of DICOM, DPViewer, digital pathology