Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the worlds leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operatming, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
About the Job Opening:
We are looking to create a large IT Hub in Gdańsk to service all our clients in Europe. To create the best value for our customers we aim to create self-governed teams working for specific customers on projects, further development, and maintenance afterward. We are having multiple positions open for Full Stack Engineers (FSE) roles.
Looking for a Mid and Senior Software Engineers with 3+ and 6+ years of experience working with architectural and design concepts like microservices, event-driven architectures, containerization, auto scaling, responsive/progressive web apps, and implementing solutions on cloud platforms using popular frameworks and programming languages.
Engineers will be part of multi-disciplinary and globally distributed Agile/Scrum teams and must be good communicators with customers and other project stakeholders. They must also exhibit strong debugging and problem-solving skills along with experience working with engineering approaches like TDD/BDD.
- Presentation Framework: Angular/React JS/React Native
- Compute & Integration Framework: Spring Boot/Node.JS /
- Data Access Languages/Layer: SQL, Hibernate,
- Database: Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server/NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra),
- Architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality, and security concepts and exposure in the OS / Application / Cloud Platform
- Understanding of Cloud architectures, solutions in any one of the Cloud environments (Azure / AWS/ GCP).
- Willingness to learn and use multiple technologies.
- Tools experience desired: Dockers, Kubernetes, TFS, Jenkins, Kafka, ELK, Splunk, Redis,
- Ability to Debug and troubleshoot applications on cloud platforms,
- Proficient in setting up SCM branching strategies,
- Experience in handling application security risks such as Injection, Broken Authentication, Sensitive Data Exposure, XML External Entities (XXE), Broken Access Control, Security Misconfiguration, Cross-Site Scripting XSS, Insecure Deserialization, using Components with known vulnerabilities, and Insufficient Logging & Monitoring.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Bicycle parking,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Developing features according to requirements Writing, documenting and testing sustainable code Troubleshooting bugs Working with international team Working in scrum project English at least at level B1 Java 8+ Maven Git Spring...
Full Stack Engineer with Java
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the worlds leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operatming, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients...
Nasze doświadczenie oraz szeroki zakres kompetencji w tworzeniu i wdrażaniu systemów do zarządzania procesem sprzedaży w sklepach to wynik wieloletniej współpracy z największymi sieciami i rynkowymi liderami. Dostarczamy...