The F15 Graduate Programme is a fast-track leadership programme consisting of three distinct 8-month rotations. In each rotation, you will find yourself in a different business area and location, working on strategically prioritized projects while growing your development of your strategic, personal, and functional capabilities.
As part of our graduate programme, you will receive a variety of training and development every step of the way. To ensure your professional and personal development, you will benefit from:
- Experience with real responsibilities from day one enabling on-the-job learning.
- Tailored leadership training camps, taking place in different markets.
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching from senior leaders.
Like any journey, it’s not a straight line but forces you to build resilience and learn to pivot.
The level of trust, responsibilities, and insights you gain along the way are
unparalleled – the best start to my career in FMCG.”
Chantal Babette van Driel, Head of Business Development and Strategy MENA,
Former F15 Graduate.
To apply for the F15 Graduate Programme, please ensure that you can tick off the following boxes:
- A bachelor or master’s degree from a university by September 2024, or graduated a few years ago and have gained 1-2 years of working experience. We are open to various educational backgrounds, so what truly matters is your open and curious mindset.
- International experience gained from working, studying or volunteering abroad. (If your original plans of acquiring international experience were affected by COVID-19 pandemic, please share your initial plans and how they changed, along with any relevant experiences gained as a result).
- Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities.
- The ambition to grow and deliver results to make a difference our organisation.
- Commitment to make a difference in an ever-changing environment.
- A collaborative mindset with strong influencing skills.
- Resilience and the skill of self-awarenes.
- Being globally mobile and wants to go on one or two rotations abroad during the 2-year programme.
Arla Futures – our global graduate universe
As a graduate in Arla Foods, you become a part of Arla Futures – our global network across all our graduate programmes in the organisation. Together, you will embark on an exciting journey towards an impactful career in Arla Foods.
We offer a comprehensive platform designed to kick-start your professional growth, featuring structured trainings, invaluable mentorship, and an extensive network of fellow graduates. You will play a significant role in shaping our future and guiding the organisation in the right direction.
Important information before application
The application period for the F15 Graduate Programme runs from 17 November 2023 to 3 January 2024.
Before applying, please make sure that you have already prepared your CV, cover letter and transcript in English. You will be asked different questions on the application page, thus we recommend that you start the application process from a computer instead of a mobile phone.
For additional information, read more about the F15 Graduate Programme on our website. Here, you can get inspiration from some of our previous and current F15s and learn more about the programme. You can also read more about what to expect from the recruitment process.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?