Would you like to join Home Journey in Nordea? As a team we are offering the product which allow Nordea to support their clients in buying new houses. We are now looking for an Expert Java Devleoper to develop new features in backend part of the software applications owned by Home Journey Agile Release Train.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Home Journey - Agile Release Train. We add value by designing and developing applications for Nordea and client applications for Nordea’s customers. With those applications Nordea supports customers in achieving funds which can be spent on purchasing real estates (ex: flats, houses etc.). We are looking for an Expert Java Developer, which is mainly focused on building solutions and improving processes in software development. You will: code in java, invest a lot in integration of the tools, work on achieving better deployments for microservices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement features in Java 8 + Spring framework (up to 70% of your development bandwidth).
- Propose new technical solutions, Participate in prototyping with architects and business analysts.
- Have meetings with business people to assure that technology has precise understanding of business demand.
- Frequently conduct code style checking, code reviews to assure code quality and address reduction of technical debt.
- Invest in IT automation, Continuous Integration, together with System Team to improve Continuous Delivery Pipeline for java applications and microservices.
You’ll join one of the strongest project in Nordea which is working fully in line with SAFe framework (A Scaled Agile for Lean Enterprises) . The role is based in Gdynia in Poland.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Lead the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform backend application systems followed by timely execution.
- Develop modern technical solutions in java backend, together with your scrum team and according to SAFe (Scaled Agile for Lean Enterprises).
- Be an expert & leading developer while developing microservices and backend applications. Drive work to reduce risk, simplify and modernise our application portfolio.
- Manage the project delivery process according to requirements, quality, Nordea standards and timeliness to successfully deliver on target.
Team up with Nordea colleagues to facilitate agile application development processes to improve quality and time to market.
Your experience and background:
- Architecture: Microservices, REST services
- Databases: Oracle 10+
- Software development toolchain: BitBucket, IntelliJ, SonarQube, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, WebLogic, Splunk
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Technology-related field
- Very good written and verbal English
If this sounds like you, then let’s get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31 January 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Java, Investment banking, Trading, Settlement, Safekeeping Would you like to become a Java developer in the Business & Institutional Techology? We are now looking for a skilled Java Developer to help us develop and improve the trade...
Java Developer (Middle Level)
location: Warsaw or remote Project: Goal of the project is to establish a common Digital Mailbox to exchange documents between customer and advisor. This enables the bank to exchange documents in a secure, GDPR compliant way and lay...
Senior Java Swing Developer
Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle Build unit tests for your code...