Would you like to work with test data management and be part of the team driving test data across Nordea? We are now looking for a IT Developer to join our QA Enablers -Test Data team in Poland.
This is an opportunity for you to work & learn with industry experts in a multinational team taking an agile and quality driven approach to deliver test data in compliance with Nordea Test Strategy.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the QA Enablers – Test Data team. We add value by implementing, improving and supporting the test data processes for IT applications according to Nordea standards. As IT Developer in TDM team, you will play a valuable role in implementation of the Nordea Test Strategy by driving and supporting the test data processes & governance for IT applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving prompt delivery of test data services
- Create Test Data for customers based on service request using TDM tools like Delphix & other automation tools
- Integrating tools via API and enabling access to data
- Automating manual processes, monitoring and reporting
- Evaluate test data solution from initiatives and our external partners
- Conducting and facilitating analysis for test data service requests
- Ensuring clear communication of delivery status to customers and support groups.
- Keeping documentation clean and up-to-date
You’ll join QA Enablers - Test Data is part of the Quality Assurance organization and is one of the necessary building blocks to support the transformation of the bank.
QA Enablers- Test Data unit is the key driver of Test Data related strategy, governance & services across the bank.
You work from our Gdańsk, Warsaw or Gdynia basing on your preference.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong experience in IT Software development Lifecycle (SDLC) and technology
- Are a natural in navigating in a complex environment within the Data Warehouse area and a data driven thinker
- Have an experience in one of the following languages: Python, Java, Cobol, SQL
- Have experience with defining CI/CD pipelines
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have collaboration skills and the courage to challenge
Your experience and background:
- 5+ years of IT development experience
- Experience in working with databases and ETL processes
- Experience with MQ, Kafka
- Experience with REST / SOAP API
- Have hands on experience with the following tools: Delphix, Jenkins or Bamboo, JIRA, Bitbucket, Git/Stash
- Would be beneficial to have previous experience working with synthetic test data & data masking
- Experience in stakeholder’s management in large organizations and working in multi-cultural environments
- Familiar with ISTQB and Agile (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 01/01/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.