Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Do you have a passion for transport operations? Are you a leader and do you always succeed in value creation and increasing performance? Can your ideas contribute to our dynamic new control tower organisation? Join the team that drives transport forward!
Arla have recently created a new and exciting function in Gdańsk to centrally manage intercompany transport operations in Europe. The European Transport Control Centre (ETCC) is initially set-up to manage and control all European intermediate cross border movements within our logistics function. The ETCC is responsible for aspects of transport management including, but not limited to load building, planning, optimisation, scheduling, execution, freight settlement, continual improvement and performance management. The ETCC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth function of Arla’s intermediate transport network and thereby has a direct impact on Arla’s ability to serve its customer.
We search for an individual who will support colleagues in the ETCC in daily routines. Helping in transport planning, scheduling, coordination of loads for all modes of transportation, optimisation and freight settlement for multiple sites across the Arla network.
In this role, you will work closely with the ETCC team and have an opportunity to learn and develop in transport planner role.
- Help to produce loading and delivery schedules
- Help in planning and execution of vehicle loads,
- Work utilising SAP TM,
- Assist in the compilation of weekly/monthly reporting packs,
- Help in invoice checking,
- Help to monitor carrier performance on daily basis,
- Adherence to Arla Foods’ Health & Safety standards, policies and legislation,
- Support master data setup and maintenance.
- Studying or just finished your studies and want to work in transport,
- Excitement for Logistics,
- Positive, open minded approach,
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills,
- Motivated, positive attitude and service minded,
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9)
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Risk, Controls and Compliance Assistant – Trainee
Are you motivated to drive financial compliance across all areas of a 10bn euro organisation? If so, join us as a Risk, Controls and Compliance Assistant in our Gdańsk office and youll become a vital part of our company. We need ambitious...
Staż w Dziale Inżynierów Projektu
Opis stanowiska: Wspieranie Inżynierów Projektu w doborze komponentów oraz w opracowywaniu wymagań technicznych projektów Pomoc w doborze rozwiązań technicznych dla układów hydrauliki siłowej, układów smarowania, chłodzenia i...
Trainee in Accounting, Cash Management
Are you interested in developing your experience in the area of finance and accountancy, and you are ready to accelerate your career in the international company? Does working with an accounting principle, banking products and cooperation...