Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
- Produce loading and delivery schedules to ensure effective on time delivery and collection of product.
- Responsible for planning and execution of vehicle loads.
- Assisting in organising all aspects of the transport operation utilising SAP TM.
- Liaise and work with Arla’s network of carriers in the planning and execution of day-to day operations.
- Provide the communication link between the ETCC’s customers and carriers.
- Assist in the compilation of weekly/monthly reporting packs enabling identification of areas of focus/opportunity.
- Support and help identify changes to improve the ETCC’s function.
- Monitor carrier performance on daily basis and identify non-conformance and improvement areas.
- Work closely with key contacts within area of responsibility to maintain plan adherence and escalate if necessary to operational manager where appropriate.
- Provide cost analysis on potential new transport activity for area of responsibility.
- Create peak transport plans, ensuring capacity and cost efficiency is assured for area of responsibility.
- Ensure the delivery of a daily/weekly transport plans that meets both the needs of target service levels, standards, operational efficiency and cost.
- Ensures optimal utilisation of vehicles, hauliers and drivers through efficient execution of route plans and vehicle fill optimisation.
- Identify, monitor and support resolution to issues and claims.
- Solve un-planned transport events.
- Adherence to Arla Foods’ Health & Safety standards, policies and legislation.
- Support master data setup and maintenance.
- Some ‘on call’ out of office hours maybe required on a rota basis.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Transport Planner Specialist with German
Offer: Medical care & life insurance Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc. International operating environment Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position Development...
European Transport Control Tower Planner with German
Produce loading and delivery schedules to ensure effective on time delivery and collection of product. Responsible for planning and execution of vehicle loads. Assisting in organising all aspects of the transport operation utilising SAP...
Specjalista ds. Kwotowań w biznesie lotniczym [rekrutacja online]
W DB Schenker staniesz się częścią wielkiej, logistycznej sieci, która łączy globalne rynki. Wpraw w ruch swoją karierę i odkryj nieskończone możliwości kształtując przyszłość już dziś. Razem z ponad 76 000 pracownikami...