Northvolt is a European supplier of high-quality battery cells and systems, made in an environmentally sustainable way. The company was founded in 2016 with the mission to build the world’s greenest battery with a minimal carbon footprint and the highest recycling capabilities.
In the plant located in Gdańsk we produce energy storage systems and battery modules that replace internal combustion engines in industrial machines. Currently Northvolt Poland is increasing its manufacturing capabilities by building a highly-automated, state-of-the-art production plant.
With our rapid expansion, we are looking for Electrical Technician for our current facility.
- Mechanical assembly and wiring of electrical panels and switchgears
- Incoming inspection of electrical items and pre-assembled wires
- Giving feedback to design team, correction of electrical drawings and cabined layouts
- Performing electrical tests, isolation measurements, protective circuit measurements
- Performing functional testing according to test procedure
- Wiring according to EMC rules and programing the VFDs
- 5+ years of experience in electrics panels / switchgear build
- Very good understanding of electrical drawings
- English will be BIG+ (at least B2)
- SEP permissions
- Very good understanding of general safety rules and electric safety rules
- Electrical Engineer degree will be BIG+
- Stable employment conditions – employment contract (indefinite after 6 months)
- Private medical care in LUX MED – extended package with a freedom of treatment (partial refunding of invoices) for the employee fully paid by the company
- MyBenefit System – monthly card top-ups, the possibility to purchase a Multisport card
- Paid trainings connected to the working position
- Clear career path, the possibility to switch departments
- Education co-funding
- English lessons
- Employee referral programme
- Financing of commuting by bicycle, direct bus from Gdańsk Główny to the factory
- Employee improvement programme with cash rewards
- Clean production space
- Christmas/holiday bonuses from Employee Benefit Fund (ZFŚS)
- The possibility to work paid overtime
- Co-financing of sports activities and integration budget
- The possibility to invest in Northvolt group’s shares
- Fruits and coffee
- Relocation bonus
- Work in an international environment
Zobacz podobne oferty
Kierownik Projektu ds. instalacji elektrycznych
Miejsce pracy – Polska centralna Zakres obowiązków: Zarządzanie pracami elektrycznymi na budowach Koordynacja projektu od strony organizacyjnej i finansowej Wybór firm podwykonawczych i rozliczanie ich pracy Zarządzanie zespołem...
Responsibilities: Participation in project execution and studies for gas plants on LNG and LPG carriers, onshore and offshore Development of system design and preparation of engineering documentation Specify equipment for purchase,...
Organisational Environment: Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor. Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our...