Interesting B2B contract for experienced electrical engineer willing to join my client, world-class leader in LNG transport.
- Participation in project execution and studies for gas plants on LNG and LPG carriers, onshore and offshore
- Development of system design and preparation of engineering documentation
- Specify equipment for purchase, technical evaluation of bids, review of vendor documentation and supplier follow-up
- Ensure relevant technical information flows through other engineering disciplines
- Prepare electrical documentations like el. Wiring diagrams, managing Instrument list, cable list etc.
- Technical clarifications with customer, supplier, 3rd party (e.g. Class Society) and yard
- Participate in design reviews e.g. Hazop sessions, 3D model review etc.
- Technical support for commissioning and start-up activities, participate in FATs at Suppliers facilities
BSc/MSc in electrical engineering or equivalent
Experience from maritime, Oil & Gas and/or process industry engineering
Advanced technical knowledge of electrical motors, VFD, MCC, el. Cabinets, pressure/temperature/flow/level instruments, fire and gas detection systems etc.
Familiarity with applicable Classification Societies rules for marine industry (DNV, BV, LRS, ABS etc.)
Willingness to travel if needed, occasional business trips
Ability to work in a multinational team
Experience in use of EPLAN, AutoCad Electrical, IFS Plant design is preferred
Fluent English language, both verbally and in writing
Minimum 5 years of professional relevant experience
This will be 12 months long contract with the possibility of extension, reimbursement in case of work in delegation, necessary equipment provided by the client (laptop and software).
Zobacz podobne oferty
Kierownik Projektu ds. instalacji elektrycznych
Miejsce pracy – Polska centralna Zakres obowiązków: Zarządzanie pracami elektrycznymi na budowach Koordynacja projektu od strony organizacyjnej i finansowej Wybór firm podwykonawczych i rozliczanie ich pracy Zarządzanie zespołem...
Responsibilities: Participation in project execution and studies for gas plants on LNG and LPG carriers, onshore and offshore Development of system design and preparation of engineering documentation Specify equipment for purchase,...
Organisational Environment: Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor. Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our...