Would you like to join the team that creates applications and services for financial reporting and analysis? We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer, Gdańsk to support an ambitious international IT project as a part of highly professional team in a DevOps setup.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Products and PB IT Operations team. We add value by maintaining and developing applications and services for our customers in all Scandinavian countries, working together with the teams from Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Our projects include an advanced tool for portfolio return report generation and distribution, web service for building sophisticated portfolio reports, web services that take market and customer data from multiple sources and aggregate it, and many others. As DevOps Engineer, Gdańsk you’ll play a valuable role in supporting and maintaining this projects.
The technologies and tools we use include .NET 5, .NET Core 3.x, GIT, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Oracle, MS SQL
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee operations of the applications, ensureing Application monitoring and Event Management
- Ensure the quality of our applications. Help developers to fix bugs and implement new features.
- Participate in code reviews and ensuring quality
- Optimize and Automate manual tasks
- Release management and change coordination towards Continuous Delivery and Integration
- Implement, maintain and run test scripts
- Acquire knowledge about business logic and participate in defining requirements in close collaboration with the business stakeholders
- Communicate to external data providers and solve data related issues
You’ll be working with a small international team of senior .NET developers, who are passionate about technology and aim for providing business with the best solutions possible. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You are independent and able to deliver under minimal supervision
- You are flexible, communicate well, and have good problem-solving skills
- You are ready to learn about financial products and markets
Your experience and background:
- At least one year of experience as a .NET / C# developer
- Fluent in English, Verbal and written
- Experience with relational databases
Nice to have requirements, but not mandatory:
- Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo
- Oracle, MS SQL (will be a strong advantage)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.