Would you like to grab a challenging opportunity in Software Development team of Group Function Technology? We are now looking for a Database Expert to transform, enhance and maintain the Data Warehouse.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data - Warehousing Shared Services team. We add value by providing best in class tools for data management of Nordea Static Data. As Database Expert, you’ll play a valuable role in our Agile team by designing and developing solutions in our project that meet business requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading developers on our IT Development Box (hands on development + technical coaching of other developers) for a different business areas
- Maintaining and defining best practices, designing patterns etc. and ensuring quality and stability of our overall solutions
- Designing and developing/implementing end-to-end data & analytics solutions
- Providing recommendations about platform/tool selections, information architecture, including implementation of data governance principles
- Actively demonstrating focus on business requirements and understanding of the complete Data & analytics delivery value chain
- Analysing requirements and defining overall implementation specifications together with architects and developers
- Data profiling/analysis & modeling
- Proactively engaging stakeholders through clear communication, managing their understanding, expectations and involvement
- Validating the solutions both from a requirement fulfilment perspective as well as from a technical perspective (fit for purpose)
You’ll join a development team that cooperates closely with the Product Owner and other business representatives. The role is based in Warsaw or Gdansk where you will be sitting with parts of the team, while other parts are geographically distributed across Nordics & Poland.
The role is based in Gdańsk; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
- develop technical roadmaps, plans for execution and future state application architecture to increase our competitive advantage in alignment with business strategy
- oversee the development and manage the full portfolio of applications in the value chain to ensure a robust, scalable and up-to-date business environment work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
- love learning and trying out new technologies
- are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others
- are an excellent communicator with business and a bridge builder between business and IT
- are self-motivated, self-driven and an excellent team player
Your experience and background:
- Degree in software engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years’ experience in Data warehousing design, analysis, development and enhancement
- Excellent knowledge in ETL process + PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers, etc.
- Proficient in writing code in optimized manner to ensure best possible performance
- Past experience in quey tunning, optimizing and automating ELT and business logic flows without impacting functional behaviour
- Prior experience in Snowflake or certifications
- Should be familiar with code versioning tools like Git, etc.
- Software Engineering skills in DevOps toolchains
- Experience with FSLDM
- Prior experience in Agile/Scrum/Safe is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 10/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior Data Engineer
#IT #Developer #Data #Engineering Would you like to work with Big Data? We are now looking for an Senior Data Engineer to develop, maintain, test and evaluate Big Data solutions within Nordea’s next generation Big Data Platform. In...
Data Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wrocław Daily activities Network Engineering department provides in-depth analysis of worldwide telecommunications networks. As a Data Engineer you will be working in a team responsible for designing, building, and maintaining...
Scrum Master in IAM
Would you like to to lead a team of highly skilled IT Security Experts and specialist’s in their ambition to strengthen the security of the bank )? We are now looking for a Scrum Master in IAM, Gdynia or Helsinki to (to lead teams of...