Would you like to join Data Lekage Prevention (DLP) team and work in Cyber Security world? We are now looking for a Data Leakage Prevention Specialist/Expert to take part in international wide DLP Project.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data Leakage Prevention team. We add value by preventing sensitive data exfiltration. As Data Leakage Prevention Specialist/Expert you’ll play a valuable role in the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving Implementation of new and improve existing Data Leakage Prevention use cases and policies to ensure high effectiveness of DLP controls
- Monitoring Data Leakage Prevention solution health and reacting to events in order prevent outages or incompliances
- Building strong relationships across the enterprise (with Business, Data Privacy Office, Legal, Risk and Compliance units) to enable a good understanding and close alignment with business needs, direction, business identified risks in relation to handling and protection of data.
- Reviewing, recommending and coordinating the implementation of technical data protection controls to support and enforce defined security policies and guidelines.
- Ensuring Agile process is being followed
- Leading and guiding the scrum team as a servant leader for the team to achieve its goals
- Working to remove impediments and blockers to secure delivery
You’ll join a team of DLP Experts with broad knowledge od IT Security. The role is based in Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Experience in building a strong team and, subsequently, team development.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, both verbal and in writing
- Skills of planning, prioritizing and organizing the work of yourself and others, delivering to tight deadlines whilst ensuring the effective use of resources
- Knowledge of how to define, measure and mitigate data leakage risks in banking environment
Your experience and background:
- You have implemented and/or administered enterprise class industry standard Data Leakage Prevention solution for data-in-transit, data-in-use and data-at-rest.
- You have ability to prepare clear and correct reports
- Experience in working in regulated environment cooperating with business, risk/compliance and data privacy stakeholders
- At least basic knowledge of Banking regulations related to Data Protection, e.g. Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), MIFID II and other relevant regulations being subject of audit from institutions such as European Central Bank, EBA, FSA, other EU/ US Financial Authorities and Banks.
- You speak and write in English at professional level
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/09/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
IT Security Specialist
Would you like to join in an enthusiastic team with the focus in IT Identity Access Controls to ensure that Nordea will have a high secured IT Accesses in the Bank? We are now looking for a IT Security Specialist to handle our IT Access...