ManpowerGroup (certificate nr 412) is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. For our Client we are looking for a:
Do you want to help change the way people interact with voice technology? Are you passionate about data and a problem-solver? Then we think you will like it here.
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon Machine Learning (ML) Science and modeling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa’s speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
Come build the future of voice recognition for Alexa with us.
We are hiring Data Associates in our Gdańsk team to undertake labeling functions such as transcription, annotation and dialogue evaluation on speech & text data to assess and improve Alexa’s performance.
As a Data Associate, you will work on speech and text data. We value your high attention to details and your ability to adapt to dynamic changes due to emerging business requirements. You are recognized as a role model for your proactivity in identifying issues with efficiency and accuracy.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work with text, speech and other types of data and attach tags to the contents, at scale.
- Deliver high quality of labeled data, leveraging guidelines to meet specific key performance indicators, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
- Provide feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase labeling throughput and quality.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Proficiency in English and French grammar and spelling (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of French language
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy), including basic troubleshooting with the ability to utilize proprietary tools.
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative team player
- Effective time management
- Be self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to respond positively to working in a demanding environment
What We Offer
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a world class organization
- Benefits package
Zobacz podobne oferty
Ochrona życie i zdrowia ludzi oraz mienia przed bezprawnymi zamachami naruszającymi te dobra, ochrona bezpieczeństwa porządku publicznego, w tym zapewnienie spokoju w miejscach publicznych oraz środkach publicznego transportu i...
- Pomiary,- Rysunki projektowe i robocze na produkcje,- Wykonanie pełnej dokumentacji zdawczej- Wynagrodzenie od 2600,00 zł - do uzgodnienia z Pracodawcą- Kontakt telefoniczny 666-891-446, e-mail: email@example.com Wymagania...
Pomoc w obsłudze klienta
- Pomoc w obsłudze klienta,- Praca w godzinach otwarcia sklepu: pn-pt 9-18 oraz sb 9-14,- Kontakt z pracodawcą osobisty w sklepie lub telefoniczny 697-290-778.