We are looking for a self-driven and analytic candidate who’s eager to work with master data maintenance and processes around it. This is an opportunity for you to grow while working with a variety of challenging tasks and contribute to the consolidation of common master data in Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Master Data Management unit (GDMO).
We build the bridge between business processes and data management. We focus on simplification and compliance by leverage a single trusted view of high-quality master data across all channels and in all business processes enabling digitalization and the future relationship bank of Nordea Group.
In Master Data Operations team we aim to ensure that data is managed to meet the desired quality, as well as support the group simplification and meet the needs in the regulatory and compliance. We are responsible for Data Quality Operational tasks and Data Custodian work with Customer and Counterparty data and Common Master Data.
As a Data Analyst, you will be a key team member to manage common master data. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for processing various requests related to master data by performing manual updates, data analysis and data quality improvement activities. You’ll be driving a continuous improvement culture and play an active role within current projects and data streams which aims to establish a single trusted source for Master & Reference data and consolidating the relevant data there from multiple domains and sources.
What you will be doing:
- Driving manual changes, updates and control of Master Data and Reference Data (such as Customer and Counterparty data, Product structure data, Organisational data, etc.)
- Solve master data related incidents
- Closely collaborate with Data Asset Owners within Data Governance Recipe as a Data Steward
- Operational Business Support in Mercury Feature team/other data initiatives
- Perform data quality/process analysis and improvements
- Support during On-Call duty
You’ll join a collaborative and dynamic team/unit. The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To make an impact in this role, you are also analytical, systematic and result oriented. You enjoy working in a global environment together with remote teams in different countries.
To succeed in this role, we believe you need:
- Attention to details and ability to understand and follow complex guidelines
- ‘Can Do’ attitude. Comfortable in meetings and driving business related discussion.
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, etc.
- Ability to perform data quality analysis (SQL would be an asset – but is not required!)
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability, demonstrating influencing and negotiating skills with excellent relationship building skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with departments such as Finance, IT, Legal, HR, etc.
- Ability to influence and shape work, progress, and processes
- Proactive, independent, pragmatic and solution oriented
- Eager to learn new things and continuously develop yourself
- Experience with SAFe (would be an asset)
- English on a professional level.
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 13/01/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.