Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
A member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you to discuss your future career plans and will match you to one of our fantastic job opportunities, that will suit: recent graduates, students taking a year out from their studies and anyone else who is looking for a career change.
Who are you?
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Fluency in Danish language at least at B2 level. However, we may consider candidates at level B1 who would take part in a language course (provided by Arla), enabling them to reach level B2.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro- active ”can do” attitude
- Keen to learn and develop
What do we offer?
- Language bonus
- Possibility to work from anywhere in Poland
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
…while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team