Together with your colleagues in the Customer Service, you will work with day-to-day order management, dispute and query handling, reporting and proactive communication with our customers. You will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure high quality customer service. You will take responsibility to deliver on our targets and KPIs. If you’re a positive, open minded, highly establish and proactive person with good communication and analytical skills, you could be just right for this role!
We are seeking dedicated individuals who have a track record of working in a dynamic environment, collaborating with others and who are career driven to work in a non-standard working hours. All trainings will be provided.
- Working with order handling
- Registering, tracking and resolving disputes and queries from customers over the phone and in writing
- Communicating with colleagues from other areas in the organization, such as local customer service teams, production, warehouse, and transport planning
- Reporting to relevant Business units
- Working with customer master data
- Participating in improvement initiatives and projects
- Maintaining effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Taking part in documentation review based on established guidelines and standards
To be successful in this role you are characterized by:
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is attracted to join a brand new team
- Strong communication and service skills
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- An ability and will to work with colleagues in a ONE team spirit
- Thriving in a support center with high activity
- Detail orientation & structure
- Proactive-predictive actions
- High commitment to deliver and work to improve existing services
- A flair for IT/systems
- A customer centric & solution-oriented approach
- Digital proficiency and curiosity
- Knowledge and understanding of Arla systems like SAP and CSM (nice to have but trainings will be provided)
- Full-time or Part-time availability
- Open to work on shifts (also weekends)
Global Shared Services is truly a global setup. As such, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with business areas across cultures and borders. You can bring your knowledge and understanding into the mix to break new ground with Customer Service in Global Shared Services.
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction & development programs
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility depending on business needs
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colorful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
Zobacz podobne oferty
Kontroler Danych Osobowych z j. niemieckim w sektorze finansowym
Do twoich zadań należeć będzie: Obsługa klienta zgodna z najwyższymi standardami; Dążenie do osiągania wyznaczonych przez managerów wskaźników zadowolenia klientów; Zaangażowanie i zrozumienie problemów klienta aby jak...
Personal Data Controller with German
Location: Gdańsk Your daily tasks: Providing the highest level of identity verification; Following company policies and procedures, ensuring quality; Performing daily tasks in an efficient and timely manner; Achieving quality goals for...
Customer Service Specialist with Swedish (B2) or Dutch (B2)
Remote work from Poland Tasks: Providing customer service at the highest level (chat/email/phone); Responding to incoming calls and achieving goals set by the client and the company; Adhering to the companys policies and procedures,...