- Receiving end user requests for product details, warranty registration and general inquiries
- Provide first level resolution providing excellent customer experience
- De-escalating upset customers while adhering to the client policies and procedures
- Documenting both the customer concern and action to resolve the issue in the CRM tool
- Ticket escalation to respective Support Group
- Ticket creation /Categorization / Prioritization
- Receive and Promptly Respond to Customer Queries
- Iidentify and troubleshoot, document and categorize customer inquiries/requests, and if needed escalate complex problems according to defined escalation procedures.
- Min.Bachelor Degree
- At least 6-12 months of retail Omni-channel e-commerce experience focusing product support, warranty and customer experience
- Good knowledge of Italian language (min.C1/C2)
- Good knowledge of English language (min.B2)
- Excellent customer issue resolution focus related to online / in-shop orders, refunds and replacements, warranty, etc.
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information
- Interpersonall skills such as: understanding, active listening capabilities, knows how to probe and to get relevant information; empathy
- Attractive salary and stable job offer- employment contract
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Opportunities to grow internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop co-financed training programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
Zobacz podobne oferty
Customer Facing Specialist with German
Responsibilities: 1) Provide requested services to customers as a part of the Service Catalogue: Review and provide information about the situation status of their orders, deliveries, and invoices data, Monitor customer compliance to...
Specjalista/ka ds. wsparcia klienta z językiem włoskim
Obowiązki: · Bycie pierwszym punktem kontaktu dla klientów włoskojęzycznych · Odpowiadanie na zapytania telefonicznie, mailowo i poprzez chat · Edukowanie klientów w zakresie samodzielnej obsługi strony internetowej · Budowanie...
Client Support and Payments Specialist with Portuguese
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital. In Poland, our offices are located in Kraków, Gdansk and Wroclaw. With the capacity...