Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
Workplace: Poznań / remote work
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be a person responsible for processing customers orders and warranties in SAP and Esker, handling disputes, mails, phones and quotations for GALP region.
- triage of the incoming emails
- answering phones and emails from the client
- handling disputes
- collaboration with teams to reach common goals or to prevent backlogs
- preparing and completing reports to monitor the workload
- creating and updating internal procedures related to order entry
- participating in quality improvement / team meetings
- pricing management on the order level
- fluent German - must have
- communicative English
- previous experience in customer service
- fulfill of business commands required in connection with the performed function, consistent with competences and skills
- active participator in corporate programs: OPR, Gallup, and others
- active participating in the creation and performance of duties in accordance with the procedures applicable in the Customer Service
- ensuring high quality of work
- compliance with the Stanley Black & Decker Code of Values and Code of Ethics
- An international working environment where the team is focused on helping proceed orders and support coworkers
- Flexible hours (start 7:30 – 9:30) and spend a lot time on Home Office! :)
- Multisport cards, Edenred Cards and tickets to cinema to spend free time with your family and friends
Zobacz podobne oferty
Maps Reporting Specialist with German or French
24/7 shift or 8/5 (standard hours) As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on: Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business...
Customer Service Quality Assurance with English
Monday-Friday, both morning and afternoon shifts applicable Responsibilities: Excellent teamwork and communication skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills Able to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment by staying...
Maps Reporting Specialist with Norwegian
Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on: Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s...