Together with your colleagues in the Customer Service, you will work with day-to-day order management, dispute and query handling, reporting and proactive communication with our customers. You will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure high quality customer service. You will take responsibility to deliver on our targets and KPIs. If you’re a positive, open minded, highly organised and proactive person with good communication and analytical skills, you could be just right for this role!
Depending on your profile, you will be doing some of this:
- Working with order handling
- Registering, tracking and resolving disputes and queries from customers over the phone and in writing
- Communicating with colleagues from other areas in the organisation, such as local customer service teams, production, warehouse, and transport planning
- Reporting to relevant Business units
- Working with customer master data
- Participating in improvement initiatives and projects
- Testing and implementing changes in cooperation with IT/IBM and Customers EDI specialists - good if you know these programs, but not mandatory
- Maintaining effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Taking part in documentation review based on established guidelines and standards
- Some ‘on call’ out of office hours may be required and will be agreed.
To be successful in this role you are characterized by:
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is attracted to join a brand new team
- Strong communication and service skills
- English (required) - Finnish at B2 level or higher (required)
- An ability and will to work with colleagues in a ONE team spirit
- Thriving in a support centre with high activity
- Detail orientation & structure
- Proactive-predictive actions
- High commitment to deliver and work to improve existing services
- A flair for IT/systems
- A customer centric & solution-oriented approach
- Digital proficiency and curiosity
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Arla systems like SAP and CSM (nice to have)
- Available to work some morning/weekend shifts
Global Shared Services is truly a global setup. As such, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with business areas across cultures and borders. You can bring your knowledge and understanding into the mix to break new ground with Customer Service in Global Shared Services.
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction & development programs
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility depending on business needs
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Zobacz podobne oferty
Global Member Support Specialist with Swedish / Danish / German
About the job To to increase the support to our farmer owners (members) dedicated team in Gdansk has been created two years ago. The main responsibilities of an Agent are to provide timely and effective front-line and operational...
Specjalista / Specjalistka ds. Należności z j. niemieckim
Jeśli znajomość języków obcych to Twój atut i chciał(a)byś rozwijać się w obszarze finansów, pozostając w bliskim kontakcie z klientem, stanowisko Specjalisty ds. Należności jest właśnie dla Ciebie. Możesz dołączyć do...
Kontroler danych osobowych z językiem niemieckim w sektorze finansowym
Do twoich zadań należeć będzie: Weryfikacja klientów banku za pomocą czatu wideo, zgodnie z najwyższymi standardami; Aktywne dążenie do osiągania wskaźników zadowolenia klientów, wyznaczonych przez managerów; Pełne...