Nordea is starting its journey in further developing and maturing the area of Contract and Supplier Management. We are now looking for a Contract Manager to join the team and contribute to the transformation.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
We add value by ensuring that compliant, reliable and cost-efficient services are delivered to Nordea.
You will play a valuable role in delivering control and oversight in order to manage our Suppliers and Contracts for clarity, collaboration an accountability.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain long-standing relationships with Nordea’s suppliers
- Prepare and execute all contract changes
- Collaborate with service owners, interfacing units and other stakeholders
- Monitor compliance to contractual terms, Nordea internal policies and applicable law regulations and take necessary actions on discovered non-compliances
- Contribute to improve processes and best practices within contract and supplier management area
- Participate in Nordea’s risk processes as well as in regular audits (internal and external)
- Provide contract training for stakeholders, support in interpretation of contracts and respond on stakeholders’ queries related to contracts
- Seek value creation opportunities from supplier relationships
You will join a newly established unit where we get to define future of Contract and Supplier Management in Nordea.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you need to be driven by change and improvements initiatives.
Your experience and background:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an international multi stakeholder environment working with contract management
- Experience in working with IT managed services contracts
- Ability to build trusted relationships with internal stakeholders as well as with suppliers
- Strong contract management and risk management experience
- Experience from international roles or working in an international company with a diverse culture and daily interaction with many different nationalities
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English (both in writing and speaking)
- ITIL certification
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 17 January 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.