Continuous Improvement Specialist
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
- Identification of projects that can lead to engineering efficiency improvement;
- Work with the teams to achieve the improvements through the application of innovative ideas and improvement tools (statistical and analytical);
- Coach and lead engineering teams of lean, problem solving and process analysis methods to successfully implement improvements.
- Bachelor`s degree in a technical, quality or electronic field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of Quality, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement;
- Six Sigma certified - Green Belt or Black Belt (preferred);
- Able to influence & lead teams; communicate and work at multiple levels in the organization;
- Able to leverage action when no direct reporting authority exists;
- Energy, enthusiasm and a passion for excellence;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good working environment;
- Exposure to modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care;
- Work in a multinational team;
- Employee package – „MyBenefit”;
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit;
- Relocation package.
Be part of our ZF team as Continuous Improvement Specialist and apply now!