Work with the Pod Leader, a seasoned senior analyst, and the Client Sales Team to provide research & analysis on (amongst other things):
- Work closely with sales to identify solution areas and create sales pitch decks
- Understand the client brief, and generate insightful reports through research and analysis
- Solutioning, identifying win themes, and value propositions to create effective sales presentations
- Create pitch decks, with strong sales narratives, for cloud services across multiple industry verticals
- Understand the client brief, and provide insightful sales presentations through industry research and analysis
- Manage bid response creation to support sales
- Run sales kick-off calls with Sales organizations and stakeholders to create a bid traceability matrix, collaborate with the identified bid team for timely response delivery
- Develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in the vertical and cloud solutions
- Conduct industry research (BFS, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Technology, etc.)
- Mentoring new analysts with research requests, establishing processes to bring them to scale
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present with the great level of confidence
- Great attention to detail
- Cloud platform understanding- its purpose and the general understanding of cloud tools
- 2-4 years of experience in Pre-sales/sales enablement or Marketing/ Digital Marketing preferably in the IT sector.
- G-Suit and PowerPoint understanding
- General knowledge of Cloud products
- Command of English on at least C1 level
- Command of German on a least B2 level
- Experience in solutions, identifying win themes, and value propositions to create effective sales presentations
- Experience in storyboarding and managing bid responses (decks &/or RFX responses)
- Ability to write accurately, clearly, and effectively
- Demonstrates a positive, "can-do" attitude.
- GCP Certification
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and a clear career path,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle facilities for a better and happier Earth and all of us,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Specjalista ds. sprzedaży IT
Realizujemy zaawansowane projekty ERP, eCommerce, systemy flotowe dla takich firm jak Bosch, Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin, Mercedes. Szukamy doświadczonej i samodzielnej osoby, która potrafi zrozumieć potrzeby klienta i...
Cloud Solution Sales Specialist with German
Office job Work with the Pod Leader, a seasoned senior analyst, and the Client Sales Team to provide research & analysis on (amongst other things): Work closely with sales to identify solution areas and create sales pitch decks...