Type of contract: B2B OR full-time employment
As our Lead Cloud Engineer, you will report to the WHQ Capability Tech Lead and will bring deep full-stack experience in the AWS/Azure cloud space with expert level proficiency in technology, architecture and hands-on coding skills. You will be an integral member of the Finance Integration & Automation (FIAA) team, responsible for implementing the next-gen platform(s) connecting all Nike Finance systems to SAP S/4HANA.
- Work closely with the WHQ Lead Cloud Engineer and lead the offshore dev team to ensure correct implementation of enterprise integration patterns, tooling and best practices.
- Coordinate to align with the WHQ team during all phases of SDLC process; update status, raise- risks/blockers in a timely manner.
- Align with SAP Application Engineering and Finance Product Teams to develop/expose necessary APIs.
- Ensure that NFRs from external stakeholders such as Security, Internal Audit and Tech Foundation are prioritized.
- Significant Container development experience using: Docker, Kubernetes/EKS/ECS
- Integration experience using RESTful APIs in a broad enterprise landscape including platforms such as: SAP PO/Cloud Platform, Fusion/Informatica, OpenText MFT/Axway, OpenText
- Securing integration microservices using: OAuth, OpenID Connect, JWT
- Experience implementing ETL pipelines using frameworks such as: NiFi, AirFlow
- Substantial cloud service development knowledge expected (AWS and/or Azure equivalent), with recent practical usage of: Lambda, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Secrets Management, IaC (Terraform/CloudFormation)
- Comfortable with designing/troubleshooting both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- CI/CD framework knowledge required, with pipeline build/config knowledge a nice to have in: Jenkins/Cloudbees/CircleCI/XL Release, Ansible/Puppet, Artifactory.
- Ops knowledge of tooling/config using: CloudWatch/Splunk/Datadog, New Relic/SignalFX, ServiceNow.
- Agile mindset that emphasizes progress over perfection.
- DevOps mentality with experience in establishing/working within automated unit testing frameworks.
- TDD approach to development.
- Quick learner capable of working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and ever-changing environment.
- Comfortable working within the Agile/SAFe construct
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or other relevant subject area(s).
- 5+ years of cloud engineering experience.
- 2+ years of engineering leadership/mentorship.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Deployment & Support Specialist [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible to deploy various IT connectivity solution between Nokia and our Customer. That includes connectivity between most known Cloud providers. You will create and review design...
IT Integration Developer
Agile, OSB, Java, Kafka, Integration. Would you like to join agile environment with new technology and develop your skills in the integration world ? We are now looking for an Integration Developer who will be responsible for...
5G IODT Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities You will have the responsibility for understanding, integrating, testing and verification of Nokia 5G RAN implementation for Nokia 5G releases with other Chipset vendors. As part of these activities,...