This position requires you to collaborate closely with the customers and assist them with any queries regarding the incentive programs. They may concern incentive calculation, payment, disbursement etc.
- Manage and communicate with high-end client partners on a regular basis.
- Provide wide-range support regarding the incentive programs to client partners via mail.
- Respond to and resolve queries from partners and subsidiaries regarding incentive calculation, payment, disbursement, and other related queries.
- Enroll and onboard partners in the client ecosystem based on eligibility criteria established by the client
- Handle end-to-end payment process - processing incentives earning calculations, claims, and reconciliation.
- Excellent written communication skills – English & Spanish (B2).
- Interest and ability to quickly learn high-tech products and services.
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy.
- Good numerical ability and logical reasoning.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Professional email writing skills.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders involved.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work from the office.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Extensive benefits package: LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, multisport card, cafeteria benefits.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Join our unique international team, supporting farmers in the organization that focuses its activities on sustainability. Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many...
Client Support and Payment Specialist with Spanish
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital. In Poland, our offices are located in Kraków, Gdansk, Wroclaw. With the capacity to...
Pracownik obsługi klienta
Zawarty w programie stażu Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące Uprawnienia: Komunikatywność Wymagania inne: Osoba odpowiedzialna, otwarta.