Would you like to work with a team of highly skilled and devoted DevOps engineers?
We are looking for ambitious colleauge to the CI/CD Automation team, who will work with Engineering Development teams, to build systems for Nordea.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background as we all have a role in building the best Asset Manager that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the CI/CD automation team in Technology. We add value by automating and streamlining our operations and processes to enable rapid development and deployment of software.
As DevOps engineer, youll play an important role improving and and delivering the Nordea DevOps strategy and journey together with highly skilled colleagues. Together with your colleauges you will improve and enable Nordea to move towards a more modern automated landscape and ways of working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting and developing the CI/CD software delivery pipelines towards software developers and projects in Nordea.
- Implementing and supporting “Everything as code” principles in CI/CD Automation. On-premise and in Cloud (e.g. infrastructure as code, policy as code)
- Building and providing infrastructure environments from development to production.
- Automating tasks, configuration management to enable consistancy, effiency and reduce errors
- Experimenting and learning about new techniques and opportunities that can benefit Nordea, to build and prepare for the future.
- Working closely with DevOps teams to ensure the technology enablers improved, maintained and running.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have a mindset of "automate everything"
- are a fast learner and adapter
- are solution driven
- are initiative and innovative
Your experience and background:
- Hands-on experience and understanding the principles behind DevOps, Cloud environment – AWS/GCP, CI/CD, Cloud and Lean
- Strong skills in Jenkins, Bamboo or equivalent
- Strong scripting skills in one or more of following: Ansible, Groovy, Python and Terraform
- Strong Linux and Windows based system administration skills, with practical experience operating them in a virtual and/or cloud environment
- Good understanding with container based architecture and infrastructure solutions, such as Docker.
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 24/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Your responsibilities build and maintain automation that drives the platform behind Gigaset Elements and Gigaset VoIP products design the platform for ensuring availability, reliability, performance and scalability work closely with...
Product Provisioning Specialist [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław About the project Product Provisioning Specialist works as part of the Product Program / assists the Product Manager acting as the voice of the customer to communicate the customers requirements and the requirements...
SRN Integration Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław About the project Our team is working on technical support in variety of technologies from Nokia Radio, CS& PS Core, and Server products. So, if you have an experience in these products and you have a huge...