#PolpharmaBiologics is a state-of-the-art biological R&D and manufacturing facility, one of the most modern in Europe. We have a fantastic, international team of experienced experts and dynamic young scientists with common goals and values. Biotechnology is our passion. Together we develop medicine, offering new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases.
We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
- International work environment
- Attractive salary
- Cutting-edge technology equipment
- Conferences and trainings around the world
- Carry-out and monitoring of biotechnological production processes according to technological documentation, GMP rules and internal quality requirements in scope of upstream processes – industrial cell cultures in large scale
- Analysis of achieved process data according to compliance with technological documentation and internal requirements
- Participation in technology transfer and process validation in cooperation with Research and Development Department and MS&T
- Preparation of documentation according to GMP rules and Company internal requirements
- Preparation of Standard Operational Procedures and instructions
- Guarantee of effective production activities preparation and carry out, responsibility for production process continuity, reporting of performed actions statuses
- Supervision of proper raw materials expenditure during technology transfer and production processes.
- Shift work is required
- Higher education (at least Msc) in Biotechnology, Pharmacy or similar
- At least two year experience in biotechnological or pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of cGMP and FDA requirements
- Experience in keeping records in production documentation according to GMP requirements
- Excellent knowledge of aseptic techniques especially used in in vitro cell cultures is required
- Knowledge and experience in mammalian cell cultures (especially coherent cell lines) is required
- Experience in work with bioreactors will be an additional advantage
- Experience in work with recombinant proteins will be an additional advantage
- Experience in single use materials usage for biopharmaceutical production will be an additional advantage
- Very good speaking and writing English skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good work organization and individual problem solving skills are required
- Good communication, team cooperation skills and being open for new tasks is required
- Sport Card
- Development programs
- Private healtcare
- Relocation package
- Fruit day
- Integrations events
- Benefit platform
- and more
Zobacz podobne oferty
Cell Culture DSP Plant Specialist
Your responsibilities Carry-out and monitoring of biotechnological production processes according to technological documentation, GMP rules and internal quality requirements in scope of downstream processes – purification, filtration...
Physicochemical Quality Control Specialist
Your role In this role, as a member of our growing Quality Control Phys-Chem team, you will be responsible for conducting physico-chemical analyses of products and raw materials. This position is an opportunity for you to become a valuable...
Quality Control Microbiology Laboratory Technician
Your role In this role you will be mainly responsible for conducting sampling and testing activities. In addition, you will participate in validation and qualification activities. Your responsibilities Sampling and testing without...