As C Embedded Software Developer you will contribute to system architecture, provide software design and implementation, test the software and eventually troubleshoot and solve problems. Depending on your skills and interests you might work on driver development, kernel or tool chain upgrades and troubleshooting.
We work with:
- UNIX or/and Linux
- Advanced measurement equipment (spectrum analyzers, X-Step, Lauterbach)
- Google Unit Test framework (googletest, googlemock)
- Perl, Bash, Python, Robot Framework
- Experience with C programming language and Linux kernel-space/user-space/drivers development
- Fluency with Linux OS programming interfaces
- Practice in u-boot development
- Experience with RTOS
- Experience with boot-loaders
- Experience with ARM architecture
- Good knowledge of embedded systems design principles
- Fluency in Version Control System tools (Git)
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- Advanced English, both spoken and written
Zobacz podobne oferty
RF C Embedded Developer [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wroclaw Daily Activities Embedded Software Developer is mainly responsible for: Analysing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches Creating and reviewing requirements and functional, design and interface...
C Embedded Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities As C Embedded Software Developer you will contribute to system architecture, provide software design and implementation, test the software and eventually troubleshoot and solve problems....
Embedded Software Engineer
Key Essential Functions: Participation in full lifecycle of software development (development + verification) Performing requirements capture, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, debugging, troubleshooting, software integration,...