- Experience: Minimum 4 years as Business Analyst BI
- Education: Bachelors or masters degree in a relevant field
- Strong proficiency in SQL & Data Studio experience with deep knowledge of developing complex queries
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in Python
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Manages and improves existing reporting structure
- Process oriented with great documentation and presentation skills
- Effective communicator with peers, management, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Reporting: Intermediate experience in Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
- Knowledge on working APIs
- Manage and drive monthly billing activities for multiple projects
- Create and manage structured reporting for forecasting & variance analysis
- Create and maintain operational dashboard for cross-functional partners to drive key business decisions
- Conduct non-routine end-to-end analyses, including data gathering from large and complex data sets, processing with ongoing deliverables to improve the quality
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Be responsible for formulating study hypotheses and determining appropriate analytical methods and procedures, with minimal oversight, documentation, or defined process
- Work with management to improve statistical integrity, accuracy, and adequacy of the team’s deliverables
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members in regards to data analytics
- Build effective working relationships with upper management and cross-functional teams
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- Multi-task and prioritize requests to meet the most important and urgent business need
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and ambitious tasks
- Access to training needed on the position occupied
- Employment contract and stable employment
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Analityk Aplikacji Biznesowych – Programista Biznesowy
Opis stanowiska: Analiza procesów biznesowych oraz integracja przepływu danych między systemami Techniczny i merytoryczny nadzór nad działaniem aplikacji biznesowych Tworzenie narzędzi optymalizujących pracę według wymagań...
Zadania: zarządzanie wymaganiami klienta, tworzenie projektów funkcjonalnych systemów informatycznych, analizowanie potrzeb klienta oraz procesów biznesowych, tworzenie dokumentacji analitycznej. Oczekiwania: wykształcenie wyższe,...
Service Owner for Communication and Print Services
Do you know how many pages we print at Arla? As a Global IT Communication and Print Service Owner at Arla you will not only know how much we print but you will lead business into a modern solution that will aim to reduce paper consumption....