We are looking for a strong Business Analyst, with experience from the management, traceability and delivery of requirements throughout the E2E project lifecycle. This is an opportunity for you to be part of the Group Financial Crime Prevention and you will be working with highly competent people in an energetic and dynamic organisation. We support each other globally and create sustainable solutions across the Nordea
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
You’ll join KYC Development and Solutions. KYC Development and Solutions is a part of GFCP driving and delivering KYC Solutions across business and countries as one of the Top Priority areas of Nordea. You will be working with highly competent people in an agile, energetic and dynamic organisation. We support each other globally and create sustainable solutions within the area at hand.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be taking the role as a Business Analyst in the KYC area. Your areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Gathering business requirements for KYC-related initiatives within KYC Agile Release Train
- Leading discussions among various business stakeholders in order to reach a common approach
- Being the bridge between Business and IT
- Facilitating User Acceptance tests, demo sessions, business stakeholder meetings
- Taking active part in proposing solution design together with the development team
This role will provide business analysis expertise, make recommendations on solutions, and support implementation planning to drive the KYC-related changes across Nordea with respect to uplifting and streamlining KYC processes and solutions.
The role is based in Gdańsk, Poland
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:.
- Excellent stakeholder management is mandatory as you will be working closely with multiple business areas and key business leads across IT, Architecture, Financial Crime, Compliance, Legal and the Business in order to implement change.
- Experience within financial crime (AML/CTF, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions), working agile and experience with SAFe is an advantage.
- Professional, organised, and structured in approach and work produced to a high quality of standard, and you always strive to find the solution that is best for the bank.
- As the project covers all geographies you can expect that you will be required to travel within the Nordics.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel as a minimum.
- Fluency in English is a requirement (speaking and writing).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application in English no later than 24 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior Business Analyst
We ar looking for Biologist who will work as BA/SME with the Business and our development teams to help the team to understand business domains and requirements. Salary B2B: up to 720 PLN net/day + VAT (or Job contract) Location: 100%...