In order to meet the increased demand for complete battery solutions on the European market, Northvolt is establishing a highly automated, state-of-the-art production facility for battery modules and energy storage solutions in Gdansk, Poland.
We offer safe and stabilized working conditions in a perspective and fast developing company. We ensure internal and external trainings, competitive salary, medical care, sport cards, positive atmosphere and contract for indefinite period of time after probation period.
In addition, as a company with a long-term expansion plan, we provide the opportunity for long-term cooperation and development within the newly created company.
Currently we are looking for Automation Engineer who will be responsible for developing Controls and Automation system standards, defining requirements for suppliers of automated systems, and defining data exchange standards between automated systems and higher-level systems (ERP, PLM, MES). Automation Engineer becomes a part of Manufacturing Engineering Team close cooperating IT department and Operation Team in a production facility.
- Generate specifications for Automated Systems.
- Work with Automated Systems Suppliers along project timeline (requirements, Design, Installation, Commissioning).
- Supporting Maintenance Department.
- Approve document control: SOP (Standard Operating procedures, WI (work Instructions), and all equipment documentation within a given process area.
- In charge of Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test.
- Involve in plant commissioning and start-up.
- Manage dedicated projects.
- Fluency in English.
- Bachelor or Master degree of Science in Mechanical, Automation, Machine building or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years work experience with design, installation, or maintenance of Automation Systems in high volume manufacturing.
- Valuable (but not required) if expertise in the battery industry.
- PLC Programming experience (Siemens, Allen Bradley, ABB).
- Robot programming experience (Kuka, ABB, Fanuc).
- Experience in Vision systems (Keyence, Cognex).
- CAD 2D/3D knowledge is a plus.
Personal success factors:
- Highly organized and result-driven.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humour.
- Stable employment conditions - employment contract.
- Private Healthcare - Employee’s Extended Package - fully paid for by the company.
- MyBenefit card.
- Co-financing postgraduate studies.
- English lessons.
- Work in an international environment - the ability to use English daily.
- Opportunity to develop and acquire new skills in a company taking part in the transformation to renewable energy.
- Friendly and open working atmosphere in a diverse team.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Key responsibilities: Generate specifications for Automated Systems. Work with Automated Systems Suppliers along project timeline (requirements, Design, Installation, Commissioning). Supporting Maintenance Department. Approve document...
Database migration automation specialist
Good knowledge of RDBMS database concept. Nice to know Oracle and PostgreSQL, Experience in working with ETL, migration projects, Knowledge and experience of any ETL software, Good knowledge of PLSQL and TSQL language, Practical knowledge...