About the project
We are an independent team dedicated to developing the physical layer for 4G in the up-link (L1 UL). Our expertise covers various 4G technologies (LTE, LTE-Adv, Cat-M, NB-IoT) and we are currently starting work on L1 for 5G! The team works on both dedicated and general purpose processors (DSP, GPP x86 arch.). We use agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) in the SAFe Framework.
- create and maintain project plans
- manage backlog in close cooperation with other product owners
- requirements clarification and Definition of Done
- assuring capacity allocation in close cooperation with squad (team) leaders
- committing your deliverables’ content towards the program owners
- supervising the progress of current tasks and taking actions when needed; ensuring timely realization of program’s content and high level of product quality
- deliverables in the scope of the tribe (unit)
- building team’s Way of Working
- providing directions and support for team members in the areas of processes and operations
- contributing to evolution of internal processes; Constantly increasing efficiency of integration and verification
- proposing and leading internal improvement projects and initiatives; performing business analysis, managing tradeoffs, risks, problems etc. and making decisions within the limits of authority
- engineer in the field of computer science, telecommunication or similar preferred
- knowledge in Agile methodology, wireless technology (2G/3G/4G/5G) and/or embedded systems
- experience in estimation and task planning
- understating of project management aspects
- leadership and problem solving skills
- ability to influence without authority
- excellent communication skills
- fluency in technical English
- strong capacity in problem solving and decision making
- knowledge of quality tools and techniques
- good networking skills in an international environment and ability to work with different cultures
- Quality Center
- Power BI
- MS Project
Zobacz podobne oferty
Would you like to be part of our great team and drive the implementation of strategic Master Data Management capabilities within Nordea? We are now looking for an Epic Owner to drive and coordinate the work in one or more of our key data...
Local Product Owner [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław About the project As Local Product Owner you will be in charge to plan future development work of an engineers. Your daily duties will include: task planning for every team member, support the team in requirement...
Would you like to deliver great database services in Norda? We are now looking for an experienced Platform Owner to t ake some of our Strategic Database Platforms to the next level. In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology...