The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions within the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Risk, Regulatory, ESG and other financial services. We work closely with various Clients.
As a multicompetence centre we are looking for various skills e.g. analytical thinking, data analysis, research, working with deadlines and priorities, willingness to work both individually and in a team. We appreciate flexibility and eagerness to learn, fast adaptation is also important due to working on changing projects.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
FCU won the award for the Most Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
What will be your job:
- Preparing/updating profiles/alerts in Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring processes by:
- Observing procedures, acting in accordance with policies and guidelines
- Researching via internal and external sources
- Gathering and analyzing data and documentation
- Ensuring conclusions are reached with regard to further steps
- Analyzing and incorporating findings by Quality Analysts
- Referring adverse findings to Quality Analysts
- Coaching Junior Analysts on project work environment
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 1 year of operational experience within a financial institution or other regulated business entity
- Self-reliance in organizing own work and ability to work independently in project environment
- Eagerness to develop AML/CTF knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and drawing conclusions
- Inclusiveness skills (to support Junior Analysts)
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum Bachelor studies, preferred economics, econometrics, mathematics, language studies
- Due to the international nature of our projects, knowledge of other languages is always a strong advantage
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a new PwC Advisory Team
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Unique training package
- Work in a team providing services to global clients
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Employees’ benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior AML Analyst
What will be your job: Reviewing profiles/alerts prepared/updated by Analysts in Know Your Customer or Transaction Monitoring processes Using production quality tools to perform quality checks Being up to date with Policy & Procedure...
AML Analyst with Hungarian in Financial Crime Unit
What will be your job: Preparing/updating profiles/alerts in Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring processes by: Observing procedures, acting in accordance with policies and guidelines Researching via internal and external sources...
Compliance Officer, Central Compliance Monitoring
We are now looking for a new team member, a Compliance Officer to join the Compliance Testing and Monitoring team in Group Compliance and contribute to the different tasks within the oversight framework. In Compliance Testing and...