Monday-Friday, standard office hours
Advanced Solutions Lab (ASL) Vendor Support will be working regularly hand-in-hand with ASL team Ops Manager and Machine Learning Solutions Engineers to support briefings with logistics that include highly detailed set-up processes, including building out virtual classrooms, chat rooms, student GCP / QL credentials, and complex class calendar invitations for each cohort.
2+ Years experience in the following areas -
- Program management / Coordination experience/ management in learning / training environment
- Strong communication skills (proficient in English, written and spoken)
- Secondary Language - Polish
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Experience in support and troubleshooting technology
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks and requests and manage work on time
- Ability to lead reviews and monitor key success KPIs
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment
- Proven project management, organizational and communication skills
- Robust conflict resolution skills
- Office Suite (presentations, documents and spreadsheets)
- Calendar Management
- Mail, chat (group) management
- Highly skilled at Google Workspace, especially calendar & drive management, Google slides and sheets, group chat, docs etc.
- Familiarity with cloud concepts is preferred
- Act as a single point of contact for ASL student cohorts and for escalations & student queries.
- Provide operational support related to training schedules, course registrations, surveys, etc
- Build and manage reports on queries, registrations and onboarding data and issue using Google sheets
- Research and book vendors and coordinate invoicing
- Set up and maintain all meet instances and complicated calendar coordinations
- Maintain, edit, create, and organize ASL team digital assets
- Manage and disseminate all written comms to attendees and exec sponsors
- Develop custom reports as required to meet stakeholder needs
- Report metrics (compliance, attendance, exceptions, surveys)
- Provide in-session assistance as needed in region (AMER, APAC, EMEA, & Japan) and proactively troubleshoot and execute real-time session updates
- Complete special projects as required by the ASL team
- Demonstrate in-depth, ongoing understanding of all program features and ASL team / CCE priorities, as they continue to evolve
- Minimum - High school or equivalent academic or industry experience
- Preferred - Graduation or equivalent academic or industry experience
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
Zobacz podobne oferty
ServiceNow Technical Solutions Consultant
Key Accountabilities Drives and/or facilities scoping sessions with customers to build proposals. Introduces team members and ensures customer requirements are documented and presented in final proposals sent back to the customer. Properly...
Game Support Representative with Polish and English
A typical day: Assist our players with any issues they might experience or report via email and chat only Focus on the player and provide the ultimate player experience Listen to the voice of the players and communicate it further to the...
Salesforce Solution Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities: Work on delivery of Service and Community Cloud functionality. Share and recommend best practice approaches to meet business needs Provide and assist with training of business teams utilizing service cloud...