With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands — and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Specialist with Polish
- Manage a team with establishing team priorities and deliverables. Daily allocation of tasks and responsibilities.
- Drive performance development in the team through clear expectations, performance appraisals, insight sharing, coaching and support personal developments.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Monitor operational performance via metrics and dashboards (based on SLAs/KPIs) and escalate effectively.
- Handling process escalation, through professional replies to stakeholders, communicating to team members, preparing, coordinating, and executing action plans (when necessary).
- Present results & key financial metrics to senior management in a timely manner.
- Develop good working relationships with business Finance partners and ensure stakeholders’ key priorities are met
- Daily and weekly interactions with client on operational performance, proactively communicate to the customer about process/team status or changes and issues/risks which may arise in the process or in the team.
- Build strong communication and close working relationships with the key stakeholders at Customer site, proactively ask for feedback, take full ownership of the process and operations managed.
- Active participation in implementation of process/work changes, through assisting on the projects. Acting as a ‘change agent’ within the team.
- Pro-active participation in the planning of resource availability. Participation in the recruitment process for new team members.
- Planning and coordination of newcomer’s introduction to the team and to the process through efficient and complete process training.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Accounting experience in the Accounts Payable area and/or relevant similar work experience
- English language on minimum B2 level
- French language on minimum B2 level
- Experience in team management
- Work experience with ERP system in Accounts Payable area
- University graduate (Economic studies are required)
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Zobacz podobne oferty
Accounts Receivable Team Leader
About the department The Accounts Receivable (AR) team is responsible for handling all incoming payments from customers (wholesalers, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, national health founds, patients), recording outgoing payments to...
Accounts Payable Team Lead (German)
Responsibilities Manage a team with establishing team priorities and deliverables. Drive performance development in the team through clear expectations, performance appraisals, insight sharing, coaching and support personal developments....
General Ledger Manager (English)
Responsibilities Coordinating the accounting tasks for one or more specific region/s and/or one/more functional accounting processes: Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Month End Close activities, Reporting activities, Fixed Asset Accounting...