Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Join our Account to Report Department and become a part of one of the five experienced accounting teams, shaping Arla finance for the future.
We are a main core of accounting information system that provides a complete record of financial transactions in the company which is essential for decision making.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As A2R Senior Accountant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Specifically, you will be:
- Performing General Ledger period-end procedures according to Timetable
- Maintaining Financial master data
- Responsible for Balance sheet reconciliation
- Engaging in Lean/Standardization Activities
- Leading various projects
- Other responsibilities assigned by Team Leader/Coordinator
Who are you?
If you have the solid accounting background knowledge, good English skills and you are willing to learn/improve existing processes, please apply for this role.
- Are experienced in SAP PS1
- Accounting or ACCA certificate/diploma is an advantage
- Have good technical skills (Excel, VBA, R studio, others)
- Possess End to End process understanding (business and accounting perspective)
- Are open to change, innovative, involved and taking the lead
If you are demonstrating practical knowledge of accounting processes and willingness to develop your professional experience, you are the one we are looking for - ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team