Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
About the job
Are you interested in working with Danish and International entities and would like to bring your financial knowledge and experience on higher level? If you answered: YES, it means that you are ready for the change. Join our Team! We will give you space to develop your competencies and learn new interesting processes.
Specifically, you will:
- Perform General Ledger period-end procedures according to Timetable;
- Act as Balance Sheet owner: build knowledge about assigned balance sheet accounts, clear and reconcile these accounts;
- Standardize and automate A2R processes;
- Generate data/reports for external authorities/audit;
Who are you?
- You are self-engagement and team orientated
- You are able to work under time pressure (deadlines)
- You have good communications skills
- You have good analytical skills
- You create professional relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues
- You treat changes as challenges and opportunities
Furthermore, you have:
- Educational background in finance, accounting, mathematics or similar area;
- 1-2 years’ experience within accounting (preferably from a Shared Services organisation or major company)
- Strong Excel skills (VBA as an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAP (Analysis as an advantage) or other ERP
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Trainings & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as the S2P Accountant, and youll become a vital part of our company....
Cash Management Team Leader
Come and join our global Cash Management department. This is your opportunity to bring in your skills to deliver value in Payment and Allocation process, be a member of a great team and take part in interesting initiatives. About the...
Księgowa / Księgowy z j. angielskim
Do naszego zespołu Księgowości poszukujemy dynamicznego pracownika, zmotywowanego do ciągłego rozwoju, który chętnie podejmie nowe wyzwania związanie z obsługą podmiotu francuskiego zarejestrowanego w Polsce dla celów VAT. To...