You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in the area of U-Plane. Team handles primarily features with physical layer impact but some L2 aspects are also relevant so L2 knowledge would be a benefit.
- Maintaining selected specification chapters or sections in the requirement management system, related to your area of expertise.
- Analysis and definition of user plane architecture, performance and capacity targets.
- Taking part in U-Plane roadmap planning and architecture decisions.
- Taking part in Task Forces and supporting investigation of technical problems where System Level expertise is required.
- Occasional customer team support or support for Integration & Verification and IODT activities.
- Cooperation with research, standardization, network engineering, field verification and customer support organizations.
- IBM Rational DOORS
- MS Office
- Version control and documentation review systems
- Microsoft Teams
- Strong background in 5G/LTE L1&L2 layers, either in Nokia product and/or 3GPP
- Familiarity with Front-haul interfaces (CPRI, eCPRI) and deployment topics
- Knowledge about algorithms, principles of logic’s, formal methods
- O&M and OSS competence seen as a benefit
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist (Equities Trading)
We are looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist to join our Application Maintenance team. This is an opportunity for you to gain knowledge and experience in highly competitive and challenging Equities trading area and take part...
ERP SAP 4 HANA Service Delivery ManagerSystem Owner
Your role The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) owns the system and proactively ensures the solutions remain fully operational for company business operations (finance, accounting, manufacturing,...
Production Support Engineer
The Production Support Engineer will serve as the first point of contact for production issues, support requests and alerts. You will investigate and solve issues/outages as they occur and escalate as necessary. The Engineer will...