We are looking for a skilled frontend developer to help us design consistent, clear and responsive web-based user interfaces for new risk analytics platform. This is an opportunity for you to participate and contribute to redesign of the whole system, implement your ideas and see them in action.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Market Risk Technology, where we are currently building high performance systems which are responsible for Risk Management across all of the Nordea Group
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in code reviews and design decisions with the rest of the team
- Preparing easy to read documentation for your state-of-the-art code
- Actively looking for business value with product owner and end users
The role is based in Gdańsk. Welcome to a competent and committed team that has passion to turn IT knowledge into business capabilities.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- At least a year of experience in UI development using React
- Practical knowledge of Cypress, Webpack
- Practical experience with UI design frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Material design)
- Teamwork and communication skills (communicative English - spoken and written)
- You are open for learning financial domain on a daily basis
Additionally, knowledge of following would be an advantage:
- React tools like React-router, Enzyme, Redux, Storybook
- Experience with unit and end-to-end testing
- Static typing solutions like Flow or Typescript
- CSS-in-JS approach
- Knowledge about differences in browser capabilities
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 25 September 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
zgodnie ze stanowiskiem; godz. pracy 7-15 Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Uprawnienia: murarz Uprawnienia: cieśla Uprawnienia: murarz,tynkarz,elewacje Wymagania inne: [Umiejętność 2] : pracownik ogólnobudowlany...
- Pomiary,- Rysunki projektowe i robocze na produkcje,- Wykonanie pełnej dokumentacji zdawczej- Wynagrodzenie od 2600,00 zł - do uzgodnienia z Pracodawcą- Kontakt telefoniczny 666-891-446, e-mail: email@example.com Wymagania...
- Praca przy obsłudze Klienta na sali i za barem w restauracji,- Obsługa okazjonalnych cateringów na terenie Tczewa- Praca 2-zmianowa z możliwością pracy w niepełnym wymiarze - do uzgodnienia indywidualnie z PracodawcąOsoby chętne...