Northvolt is establishing its first facility to industrialize and produce battery systems. In order to meet the increased demand for complete battery solutions on the European market, we are establishing a highly automated, state-of-the-art production facility for battery modules and energy storage solutions in Gdansk, Poland.
We are currently searching for Talent Acquisition Team Leader, who will be driving all end to end recruitment efforts related to building our new factory and will be responsible for the team coordination.
- Build own team of effective talent acquisition specialists and coordinate their work on daily manner.
- Develop sourcing and recruitment strategy finding and attracting candidates for a wide range of roles.
- Create and stabilize recruitment and interviewing process, introducing standards, measurements, metrics and reporting solutions.
- Improve our volume recruitment processes to ensure highly talented inflow of candidates in a scalable manner.
- Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers, candidates and other stakeholders in order to identify top talents.
- Engage in employer branding activities, onboarding and other HR related projects.
The Person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Poland and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
- Min. 3 years of talent acquisition experience.
- Experience from manufacturing industry is a huge plus.
- Proven track record of success in a recruiting role, having had responsibility for sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring for multiple positions concurrently
- Proven ability to independently plan and execute initiatives within deadlines
- Experience of working and building relationship with senior business stakeholders
- Experience of the Polish talent market.
- Excellent English and Polish skills.
- Experience in team coordination will be a big adventage
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritizing tasks, and resolving problems
- Able to build up and maintain business relationship with many different types of stakeholders.
- Eager to learn and understand our production processes.
- Highly organized and result-driven.
- Has a “can do” attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.